Thursday, May 15, 2008

Late Results

A co-worker and fellow runner sent me this photo yesterday from this weekend's Wind and Water Open 5K. I didn't even know they were taking pictures at the finish. I really don't like photos of me running, but this is definitely an exception.Look how awesome I look as I dash across the finish line. Before I get a big head I should share the picture taken just before I crossed the finish, revealing a little girl and a middle-aged woman leaving me in their dust. That kid totally passed me by during the last stretch in the sand. I swear those little kids just show up to these races to embarrass me. I should have knocked her down. Anyway, here are the late results:

OFFICIAL EPIC 5K RESULTS:
Chip Time: 32 mins, 25.4 secs
Overall Position: 117th
Male Finishers: 61st
Age Group(25-29): 6th

No comments: